Your start at BDO
Jul 26, 2019
First impressions count, so it is important for us to create a pleasant atmosphere for our employees right from the start. To integrate new employees into the team and company in the best possible way, we want them to feel welcome right from the start.
- When you come to sign your contract, you will be able - if possible - to meet your team and be personally introduced to everyone by an employee of HR. At this time the most important points for your first work day will be discussed
- The first work day starts with a welcome event with all other newly hired colleagues. Here you will obtain an overview of BDO’s processes and structures from an employee of HR and have the opportunity to clarify any questions. In order to have a better orientation within the office building, you will receive a tour of one floor. Afterwards, you will be escorted to your workspace, where your new workstation is already set up, and handed over to your new team.
- During the introduction phase, you will be assigned a more experienced employee as a mentor. He or she will be responsible for your training.
- There are numerous internal and external training courses available to support your ongoing education.
- Regular interviews between employer and employee will evaluate your current development and define future goals