Global Risk Landscape 2020
30 June 2020
Our 2019 Global Risk Landscape survey identified “damage to reputation and brand value” as the top risk businesses were unprepared for. In this year’s survey, which ran from 21st February until 12th March prior to the Coronavirus pandemic, we wanted to explore the links between integrity and risk. This 2020 report is the result. It unearths some remarkable insights.
The report is based on a survey of 500 C-suite executives across EMEA, APAC and Americas. The annual Global Risk Landscape report tracks how executives’ concerns reflect changes to the world around them over time.
Download the Global Risk Landscape 2020 report to find out:
- What threats do businesses see to their reputation?
- How and why customer confidence in a business is vital and what businesses can do to build or regain that confidence?
- What factors executives think are the most important for building future integrity?
- Whether the CEO’s brand and the organisation’s brand should remain separate? How should leaders implement a trust agenda to secure both the trust of its employees and consumers?
- Are businesses ‘integrity washing’, placing more importance on being perceived to have integrity than actually prioritising their integrity strategy?
Download: Global Risk Landscape Austria Report and Whitepaper EMEA
This content was originally published by BDO United Kingdom.
Watch the video
For further information please contact:
Partner Risk & Advisory Services in Austria
+43 1 537 37