International tax law
As a result of market globalisation, international investment, whether outbound investment by our own businesses abroad or inbound investment by foreign businesses in our home market, is growing in importance. We can help you design tax-optimal structures both at home and abroad to avoid double taxation and help you with optimising the effective tax rate by means of an economic and tax-oriented group structure. By involving holding, management, ﬁnance or special services companies, we can optimise your group organisation, and with the help of our BDO colleagues abroad carry out tax planning for cross-border group reorganisations and relocation of functions with a cross-border element.
- Structuring domestic outbound investments
- Structuring of foreign inbound investments
- Application and interpretation of double tax treaties
- Cross-border restructuring
- European tax law
- Transfer pricing and preparation of transfer-pricing documentation